Join Jack’s Learning Circle Membership
Your Online Source For Horse Training Information
As a rider, you want to do the right thing for your horse and stay safe at the same time. You want to help your horse reach his potential but not at the expense of his physical and emotional soundness. You have dreams and goals pertaining to your riding that sometimes seem impossible to achieve. Finding the time to ride can be a challenge.So can knowing what to do and when to do it, whether on the ground or in the saddle.
You want to have fun yet also make educated decisions about your horsemanship. You get it that the journey is more important than the end result, but you need a guide for the road ahead of you. The amount of information can seem overwhelming with so many methods, styles and ideologies to choose from. Traveling to clinics and lessons is time-consuming and inconvenient.
Speed Up The Learning Process
With all of these things in mind, I have created the Learning Circle, a place where I can share my knowledge, experience and encouragement with you through videos and live webinars. My goal is to help you speed up the learning process and to help you achieve your horsemanship dreams by:
1. Sharing videos with valuable step-by-step information that is easy to understand.
2. Being a guide for you if you get stuck or if you are unsure about what to do.”
3. Building bridges betwen you and a like-minded community of horsemen and women. Develop a circle of friends who support each other.
Who Am I?
For the past 18 years, I have personally trained well over 500 horses, all different breeds, ages, disciplines, and problems. I teach and give clinics across the country and help hundreds of people like you connect and grow with their horse. Working with this variety has been one of my greatest teachers as a horseman.
I want to share with you what happens when I am working with a horse.
It may inspire you and surprise you to see that I deal with many of the same issues you do.Working with your own horse can leave you feeling isolated and confused if you are not around others to compare notes. You may find yourself wondering if certain behavior is normal. I created this membership as a place to share the stories of the horses, horse owners and my experiences working with them so that we can be a part of this together. We often see highly edited videos of horses doing beautiful things but seldom see the day-to-day, month-to-month changes that create the end result. I suppose I am taking a chance by letting you see what I do and the mistakes I may make at times. This is the true process for all of us and I think it will help you in your equine education.Sending you videos of my daily life as a horse trainer and clinician is a way for me to share some of the valuable lessons horses teach me on a regular basis.
My wife Sarah films all of the learning circle videos which are shot in real time with very little editing. You get to see how things really happen and they are packed with valuable content to help you learn and grow.
What sets the Learning Circle apart? I’m not only going to share my training techniques but will go deeper and talk about personal growth. What do we have to change in ourselves to accomplish our goal with our horse? Who do we have to become for our horse? I have seen people make amazing changes for their horse that they would not make for anyone else.
Who is the Learning Circle for? Horse Owners Who,
* Want to grow with their horse
* Want to do right by their horse
* Are not in a hurry and don’t want to push the horse to fast.
* Want to become better at communicating with their horse
* Can’t afford or don’t have the time to attend clinics and take lessons
* Don’t know where to begin with their horse
* Are looking for new and different things to try and do with their horse
* Want to join a community of like-minded horse people
* Want to help their horse reach his potential without the use of force or dominance
* Need a clear and understandable approach to riding. Someone to help them make sense of all the different methods, terminology, and the overwhelming amount of information out there that confuses us and keeps us from knowing how to take action.
* Want to know what to do next but feel stuck and unsure about what the next step is.
Here are the Three Benefits you’ll enjoy beginning on the first day you join.
1. Practical training tips. Once a week I will add a new training video to the member’s area. You will receive an email notifying you of the new video along with bullet points on what the video is about. I will cover a wide variety of topics that we all struggle with.
2. Expert advice. Every month we will have a Q&A webinar where members will be able to ask me questions about the issues they are struggling with.
3. Be a part of a learning community. I will send you a monthly video of me working with a student who is working through an issue with their horse. I will give clear instructions on how to overcome the obstacles keeping them from the outcome they desire. You can join the forum, get to know the other members, ask questions and give feedback.
Cost is $19.97 a month. To make this a no risk deal, if you’re not happy with your membership in the first 30 days we will give you your money back.
Jack’s Learning Circle is not for everybody but if you are interested in creating a stronger bond in your horse-human relationship, moving forward to reach your dreams, and experiencing growth in yourself and your horsemanship, then you can’t afford to miss this opportunity. Keep in mind, there is no risk. You can cancel your membership at any time.
As a member you will be able to receive discounts ($225.00) on my 3 most popular clinics.
As a member of the Learning Circle, you can take advantage of the 3 clinics listed below, and save up to $225.00. There is a limited number of spaces for each clinic so be sure to ask about how to take advantage of these savings.
Nokota® Young Horse Handling Clinic, Brenham, Tx. Regular Price $825.00 Member Price $775.00 Save $50.00
Wilderness Challenge Grand Marais, Mn. Regular Price $945.00 Member Price $870.00 Save $75.00
The Nokota® Horse Experience Linton, Nd. Regular Price $1495.00 Member Price $1395.00 Save $100.00